Friday, November 6, 2009

I finally have figured out how to do this. I am not so good at the hole computer thing. Well we had a good Halloween. Justin was a pumpkin and Clayton was a elephant. Justin had fun going out Trick-or treating with his cosines and uncle Ben. Clayton did not know what to think. He looked at himself with wide eyes and looked at everyone else like they had lost there minds.
Things are going good for us. Chet has a new job working for a company out of logan called SAE. They built lots of cool stuff like roller coasters. Right now they are working on some projects in soda springs Idaho @ Monsanto. He works long hour and is gone most of the week, but it is a good job.
Clayton is doing good. He has a surgery on wensday the 11th of november. He will be getting his testicals pulled down, circimcied, tubes in his ears and a test on the nerves in the back of his eyes. I know it sounds like alot, but it is the easyest of all his surgerys. I will try to update the blog shortly after surgery to let everyone know how things went. We would apriciate all the prayes we can get on behalf of Clayton.

No comments: