Monday, March 2, 2009

clayton home


Well he is finaly home. We are Very greatfull for that. These are some of his blesing photos They Turned out pritty good i gues. HE is doing well now. he is eating on his own and gaining weight well. He likes to yell a bit but i gues that is what babys do. Justin loves haveing him home and being a big brother. Clayton has a hard time burbing but he is doing ok. He has yet to learn to sleep through the night but he has got to were he will sleep for 3 hours at a time. He will then wake up to eat be up for half an hour to an hour then go back to sleep. Well thats about all for now. Sorry it took so long to get updated.

4 comments:

Amishka said...

Yeah!! Cute pictures they turned out great. Good to see them up. We had a great weekend seeing you all. Love ya!

Dan-n-Tanya said...

Im glad that he is home and doing good! I bet its really good to have him home! I hope he keeps doing good!

Karl and Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to read the Clayton is home.

Desi and Jess said...

Your pictures look great! Good luck with the photo business. I will keep you in mind.
Jess Daines