Monday, February 2, 2009

My Photos
















I am trying to start my own busniss at some point doing Photography. Weather it be portraits of the fam or individuals or seanery, just about anything that you would want I need some practice so if any one wants super cheep photos Give me a call and I'll see what i can do. I don't mind traveling but my fule must be paid for so i dont go in the hole. all of the photos that are on this blog are ones that i shot. I don't mind Hikeing to were the photos need to be shot either. I can try any thing a long as it dont caust me to do it. If any one is interested just give me a call @ 435-881-9550. Thanks Chet.

1 comment:

netty820 said...

i will be needing your services when our baby is born to get new born pic,. and family one so i will let you know good luck
thanks
annette