Friday, November 28, 2008

Surgery

Sorry it has taken me so long to update this blog. Clayton's surgery went well. he is now recovering and is looking a lot better. Sorry no new pics. Stacy is staying down there with him during the week then coming home to be with Justin and I. I will be back down there for his next surgery witch should be next Wed or Thurs. That one is for his large intestine. They will be putting a bag on his side for it to dump into, until a later date. As of today he is doing well, they have removed all but one I V, they have removed two of the drainage lines that were in his chest cavity and they have reduced the amount of air they are giving him. He is breathing on his own more than the breathes of air they are giving him witch is a good thing. Oh they also took out the catheter that they had in to measure his urine.

No comments: